Friday 25 January 2013

Sorry Boys, I'm In Love With A Handbag



Evening,

As the new Spring season approaches, I get very excited and saving stuff on my favourite websites like New Look, Topshop and ASOS. These are a few of my favourites, to give you an idea of the kind of things I'm wearing this season and what's online.

I love the slouchy, relaxed style (Especially rolled sleeves), so this tee from Topshop is perfect! 
Topshop £16.00 





Love, Love, Love this jacket! The lapels are really pretty and as I'm obsessed with blazers, this will go brilliantly! Topshop £40.00




As I said, I love the slouchy relaxed style, and as it usually gets cold in the UK, knitwear is a must for all seasons! This lightweight jumper from New Look will see me through until the summer months, shoved over some leggings or skinnies. Perfect!
New Look £19.99



This Warehouse dress is exactly my style. The skater dress is super duper flattering on anyone, and the graphic print is perfect for the spring. I would wear this with either little black flats during the day or tan platform heels for a night out, very pretty!
£33.00 (ASOS Sale - so be quick if you want it!)




As a proudly British girl, this tee is right up my street! I think it's really quirky and individual, and I love tees for everyday wear. Plus I love Tea, so I thought I'd announce it to the world...
ASOS £16.00


I LOVE THIS BAG SO MUCH I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF. It's perfect in every single way; the colour, the style, the gold heritage hardware...could it get any better? I first saw this on Sprinkle Of Glitter's blog and YouTube channel and I had to have it. Out of all of these things, this will be the thing I will be definitely buying!! LOVE!
ASOS £35.00


I won't be buying all of these things, although I would if I could! They're a taste of my spring wardrobe, with the touch of pastel colours and a more feminine style. Very pretty! 

Hope you enjoyed it, 
Love GG xx




1 comment:

  1. I love the bag too!!! Although i prefer the burgundy owl one xx

    ReplyDelete